Whiny Wednesday, Award, Features, and BLOG HOP

Whiney Wednesday BW Crop

I’ve been feeling overwhelmed and sad for myself the past few days…. Finley has had a sinus/double ear infection (which meant constant SCREAMING for about 4 days),

Whiney Wed Scarmy neck apparently isn’t fused all the way like it should be at this point, I’m still having some pain in the back of my neck and down my arm, and I think all of the closets in my house threw up in their respective bedrooms.  (This is my whiny sad face, btw.)

 

HOWEVER….

when I checked my lovely blog to see what was going on with my favorite bloggy friends, I was reminded how blessed and loved I am! 

Maggy at Fireworks.Sparkle.Rainbow gave my the Stylish Blogger Award!!  Thank you, Maggy!  Please read this post for all the fabulous info.  Maggy inspires me…. her blog is about her journey living with a brain tumor.  She even has a recipe with fried cauliflower on her blog…. mmmmm.

FirworksSparkleRainbow

Then I popped on over to

UndertheTableandDreamingfor a little crafty inspiration and found that Stephanie had featured my Cherish Love Forever frame!!

 

I continued to hop and found myself at

Photobucket
where I found that Misty had featured my Tulle Cupcake shirt. :)
Cupcake shirt Jessi close
 
I’m not feeling whiny anymore. :) 
 
I’m also co-hosting the
with Blue Eyed Blessings and Crocheted Little Things.   So, if you are looking for some free advertising, feel free to link up your blog here:

Link up your handmade store here:

4 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

glad you found some things that could make you smile. thanks for finding my blog and now following you back

http://stayingclosetohome.blogspot.com

Congrats on your bloggy award!! how fun!!! Wish I could link up to the crafty link party, but will check em' all out!! Hope you and Finley get to feeling better... winter seems to bring those days and those darn ear infections are a pain!! AGH!

Thanks for cohosting! :) I'm also having a Linky Party (but it's on Sundays)!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)