D-O-N-E Just in Time!

I actually finished all of the kids’ school valentines BEFORE midnight!!  I’m patting myself on the back. :) 

Those wooden hearts that jumped into my cart sure came in handy this year.  I used them to make Finley’s class valentines with a super cute “I Love You” printable I found on someone’s blog.  I can’t remember whose though… so, if you know, PLEASE leave a comment or email me so I can give proper credit!! 

I used the “Peace, Love, Rock” digital art from Urban Threads , a little card stock, and spray adhesive for Max this year.  It’s his LAST year to exchange love notes as a class.  Man, I feel OLD!

Jack’s goody bag definitely evolved as the evening progressed.  I had all the fun things for the bag, but didn’t know quite how to present it.  I was originally going to make little felt bags for everyone, but ran out of time.  Then, I was just going to do felt name tags.  They ended up as bookmarks!  I think they turned out super cute, so I’m going to do a tutorial on how to make them. :)

Emily had hers planned out for about a month.  She came up with the phrase, “I think you’re a smartie” so she could give out her FAV candy.  She rocked the low temp glue gun, btw.

The wooden hearts ALSO turned into teacher Valentine’s this year.  I tried to incorporate each teacher’s personality into their heart.  It’s amazing how paint, burlap, mod podge, and scrapbooking supplies can transform plain wooden shapes. 

I really had fun this year for Valentine’s Day!!  I’m a wee bit sad that it will be over in 24 hours.  I guess I can always start planning for next year. ;)

Linking up here…. check out these awesome parties!

12 comments:

Beautiful Valentines! Especially love your wooden heart ones for teacher - so neat!

I'd be so embarrassed to show you the valentine's I did for my kids class and for the teachers! You out did yourself and I love these!! Your kids classes and teachers are going to certainly feel the love!!!

happy V- day girl!

Cute cozzies - neat site; visiting from blog frog: u can visit me on my blog
P.S. I have a BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY – I invite you check it out!

They are so cute!! I love being creative too . . . Happy Valentine's Day :)

Thanks for following my blogs . . . I'm following your blog as well and looking forward to checking out all your creations!

Have a wonderful day . . . Gina

These are great!! found you on DIY show off. Please stop by and check out my blog. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

Wow! Super impressed! Quite a crafty gal you are:)

These are so beautiful! I would LOVE to get a Valentine like these from someone! :) I found you through Made By You Mondays and am now a follower.

Melanie
youmadethat.blogspot.com

Very nice Valentine's!!! Way to go making your own. Me and my girls did that to but stayed really simple, yours are fab! Thanks for following my blog Sprinkles of Flavor! Hope you enjoy! I have returned the favor, love your blog as well! and I am a "retired" SLP!!! So nice to have a fellow therapist in the blog world that is a mommy too!!! :0)

These are all so adorable!!! You are so creative! I bet the kids loved them! ~Val

They turned out great!!!! You rock babe!!

So many great valentines! You're so super creative - I love it! The layered look with all the textures is perfection.

I'm your newest follower! =) I'd love it if you followed back - ya know.. if you love my blog too! hehe

Happy Tuesday! <3

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Stopping by from The Blog Frog and wanted to say what a wonderful Blog you have here. Very creative, original and frankly, fun to look at all the wonderful diversity!

I can't wait to see what you have in store for all the readers next! See you soon...oh, and I'm now a newly proud Follower here too! :)

Stop by anytime to come see me, to chat, check out the various writings, products or even provide HONEST feedback...all is always appreciated and all are always welcome!

Nice to meet you and have a great day!

Mandy
http://improvelife4ever.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)