Avery’s Cupcake

Avery Cupcake Bottom View

I have had the privilege and honor of creating Miss Avery’s  1st AND 2nd birthday shirts!!  Avery has a blanket  she calls “Manky” that goes EVERYWHERE with her.  Her mom has enough material to make an extra blanket when needed and wanted to incorporate “manky” into Avery’s birthday this year. 

Avery Cupcake Close

The cupcake base is the ever coveted blanket fabric and Avery was soooooo excited when she saw it on her birthday shirt!! 

Avery Cupcake Top View

It was also Auntie Julia’s 15th birthday and Avery’s mom didn’t want her left out!!

Avery Cupcake Julia

Avery Cupcake Julia 15

As soon as I receive a picture of Miss Cutie Patootie in her shirt I will definitely post it!!

Avery Cupcake Julia Background

Partying HERE this week!!

19 comments:

These are adorable! If I ever have a girl, I will come back for one of these! For now, I'm sending to my friends (who all have girl, of course). :)
Jen
Scissors & Spatulas

I love this!! (And, not just because I have an Avery of my own!) I'll be linking on Thursday! ;)

This is too adorable!!

Well how cute!!! I am so glad you're back in action on here and posting!! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see your newest creations!!!!

I love this! I wish I knew how to do cool things like that with my sewing machine!

Thanks for linking up at Eisy Morgan!!!

Wow, you can't get much better than tulle and cupcakes! Love it! Stopping by from Eisy Morgan :)

That is stink'n cute! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

So so cute... you did a great job. Just stopped by from Eisy Morgan

I love this! I think I need one for my neice. Super cute! Will these be in your etsy shop, because they are adorable!

This shirt is adorable and I cannot wait to see pics of her in it! I have scheduled a feature of it this morning for my readers at Extreme Personal Measures.



Denise
Extreme Personal Measures

I love this. So cute!

Love This!!! I so need one of these for my little one! Thanks for linking up!

So Cute!! I love the orange and pink combo. so bright and cheery!

Come visit me at Miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

Have a great day!

Cara

Wow, great job:) So special:) Thanks for linking up at my party!!

I love the addition of the tulle. It looks adorable! My sisters and I all have boys, but maybe one day we'll have a little girl to spoil with pretty things like this.

That is super cute! I love how you did the cupcake frosting. Thanks for sharing at Fantastic Friday. I hope that you will join us again next week.

awww these are so cute!! love the 3d effect with the granola bar! Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!

What a sweet idea to include the blanket! Love the tulle!

Liberty, I should've commented months ago, but it's never too late to give credit where credit is due. We simply ADORE Avery's cupcake t-shirt. She wears it all the time, and frequently picks it out herself to wear. We will continue coming back for your fabulous creations for years to come! THANK YOU!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)