Inspiration for Lily Kate

lily kate onesie Top Left

Remember my little birdie coffee cozy that I have been swooning over??  Here is the onesie that it was designed to match!  I was hoping to have a cute little collage to showcase different views of this lovely, BUT Photobucket is NOT cooperating this evening.

Lily Kate Onesie Top  Lily Kate Onesie Top Right Lily Kate Onesie Slant view

Bear with me…. here is my make shift collage! 

 

 

Lily Kate Onesie Bird

I accented the embroidery with mini pom pom fringe in pink.  I fell in love with this little bird from Alexander Henry’s Starling Line and knew he would be ab.so.lute.ly perfect as the focal point for this design.

Lily Kate Burp and Bib The burp cloth uses another coordinating bird from the same fabric.  I changed it up a bit and embroidered it horizontally instead of vertically.

Lily Kate Goodies Lily Kate Onesie

The diaper bag is designed, embroidered, and cut out….  I just have to finish sewing it together!  I have thoroughly enjoyed this project (really and truly).  I sincerely hope (with all my heart) that Lily Kate’s mummy likes it as much as I enjoyed creating it. :-)

I’m partying with this project HERE!!

7 comments:

Well you know I'm gonna love it!! :) Lucky mom and baby to get a sassy design by Liberty Orig!
Awesome... .and please check into PICNIK.COM b/c its WAY easy, WAY FREE (at least up to 5 pics I think) and if you love it like I do, you can buy a year for $25 and do as many pics.. its super fun. HUGS!

This is the sweetest set! I love it! ~Val

These are so beautiful! You do such clean work.

Oh I just love the little birdie..so sweet! Great job and thanks for linking up!

wow, this is amazing!! Would love for you to come link up to handmade tuesday @ ladybug blessings www.ladybug-blessings.com

That set is so beautiful!! I LOVE it! We have three pregnant ladies in the office today and we are all in love with your creations - you are so talented!

I'm in love w birds! I heart this!!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)