Tulle Frosting Cupcake Shirt

Cupcake shirt outfit close

Jessi’s birthday outfit is D-O-N-E, done!!!  Jessi’s mom brought me a pair of her old jeans to add ruffles… I used black and white damask as well as Berry Whispers from Art Gallery Fabrics girly girl line.  I absolutely love the colors together. :)

 Cupcake Shirt Close up 

 Now, as for this little cupcake here…. My embroidery machine was less than thrilled to undertake the task.  After restarting a few times, in addition to several choice words topped off with tears, this is the end result (before adding the trim).  I had to show her some serious tough love, but I think it was successful.

 Cupcake shirt Jessi close

The completed shirt!! 

No time to rest… Max has a 102 fever, Finley wants to be held 12 hours out of the day, and I have to take a bath at some point today.  Sonya, I will swing this by your house today!!

 

XXOO

Linking up to a few of the parties listed HERE… go check them out!!

19 comments:

Today you have taken my breath away...
I will giggle cuppycake dreams tonight!
Smooch!!

I LOVE that shirt. It's adorable! So sorry the cold hit your house. Everyone here is finally feeling better. Hopefully the same happens for you soon!

The outfit is adorable! I love it!!! I'm sure Jessi did too!

I LOVE this shirt!!! My daughter would go crazy for it!!! I've become a follower!! :)

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog
BellaGrey Designs!!

Have a Fabulous day!!

This outfit is so adorable! Do you sell the shirt?

saw this on childmade, this is so cute.

Love those jeans! Adding the ruffles is a great solution for too short but not too small jeans for those ever growing kiddos!

The Cupcake shirt is adorable!! I'm a new follower as well! Can't wait to read more! :) nebraskabyrd.blogspot.com

The Cupcake shirt is way too CUTE!!! I have a couple of granddaughters who would love it...I am a new follower from California Hope you will hop on over to my blog too.

http://ourcreativehands.blogspot.com
Sincerely
Rachel

I love it!!! You did a great job:)

http://creativebliss-angi.blogspot.com/

I am so drawn to tulle right now. Your outfit is just adorable!

I've seen these shirts around and I absolutely love them!!! Yours is really cute!

Oh my goodness - this is one of the cutest shirts I've ever seen! I'm a new follower!

This shirt is super cute!!! I am your newest follower!! Come check out my crafty blog!! http://craftycagirl.blogspot.com

That is too cute, and I know a ton of girls who would love it. :-)

I love this little cupcake!!!!!!

www.blissfulmeandering.blogspot.com

how did you make that Jessi tag in that plain t-shirts?

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)