Old Jeans to Burp Cloth

Max Burpie Halved 

Remember the tea stained/stamped onesie?  Well, here is the 2nd half of baby Max’s gift. 

Max Burpie

Max Burpie Close

His mom has a FABULOUS sense of style and likes non traditional things.  I used a pair of Jack’s old jeans that had a HUGE hole in one knee and the beginning of a hole in the other knee.   The knit “patch”… old tee shirts of mine!  There’s a double row of topstitching around the hand stamped “max” and an urban flare topstitching around the red part of the patch. 

Max Burpie Tope

 

The bottom seam of the jeans is the top of the burpie.

 

 

Max Burpie Hole

 

The thread bare “knee” gives a unique touch.

 

 

This is definitely a one of a kind type of gift that no other mommy on the block will have!  Try it the next time you need a baby boy gift. :)

Linking up to a few of these par-tays!

12 comments:

I am having a grandson soon and I find it very hard to find boy things I like...thanks for sharing this ..I love it

too cute. wish i had little ones!
thanks for the bloggy love!

I love the denim! Thanks for your sweet comment about my dress. I'm following you back!

I love this Liberty! Not only is it upcycled, by personalized too!!! ~Val

I love this! I would love to feature it on my blog Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle. Thanks!

http://reuseandupcycle.blogspot.com

Oh I love the bare knee... I love this idea!!! :)

These are so adorable! And a perfect way to use up those old jeans. Thanks for linking up!

Oh, I would totally use this for girls too! How adorable would it beto have the name in pink? I found you thru Reduce, Reuse and Upcycle.

Great idea! The top stitching makes it really hip and adds such a fun detail!

Oh, this is such a great idea. I am going to have to make some of these for my sister in law! Thanks for sharing this at Fantastic Friday. I hope that you will join us again this week!

Love It. Looks so great and unique.

Jo @ SmileMonsters

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)