New Cozy and Handmade Wednesday Hop

I have a NEW cozy in my etsy shop

tweettweet top Tweet bottom

“Won’t tweet ‘til this cup’s complete”

I’m horrible at making up catchy phrases… I really liked the little birdie and wanted to use him somehow, someway. :)

It’s also time for:

My blog is co-hosting this week! :)  You can have a chance to co-host as well!  Link up your crafty blog here:

If you have a handmade store, link up here: (make sure you specify etsy, artfire, or personal)

Happy Wednesday to you.

3 comments:

What fun! Thanks for co-hosting! I just linked up!!

Love it!!! OH!!! and I just saw my blog roll by as I was typing this!!! Man, now I feel the love. ha! Very cute cozie!! I showed mine off today at work...People were jealous. I could feel it.

This is adorable Liberty! I love it!!! ~Val

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)