Sweet Baby Girls

 

Ryan baby shower

There are so many sweet baby girls being born lately it seems.  I really love designing and creating girly things.  I still lean towards simplicity with my girl things as well…

For the burp cloths, I repurposed a vintage bedspread (just like I did with Sage’s Goodies) on the first and utilized a traditional cloth diaper with the baby’s monogram for the second.  The reversible bag is large enough for a couple of diapers, wipes, and a change of clothes.  It has Ryan’s name on one side and her monogram on the other.

My FAVORITE part of this gift is the onesie! 

It has a reverse appliqué pink heart with a green “R” to represent.  It actually turned out exactly how I had it planned in my head (which doesn’t always happen, btw).  Now, I want something for myself with a reverse appliqué heart… seriously!

5 comments:

These are just adorable! I love repurposing vintage stuff!! Love the colors.. matches my little girls room. And the bag is just adorable! Love it all!! : ) Definitely a new follower. I found your blog from The Johanson Family blog

www.cherishedbliss.com

Adorable! It makes me miss my baby girl being a tiny baby. I don't think I could ever get tired of all the colors and butterflies and PINK!

Hi! I'm a new blogger and follower. Check my blog and follow me too. love the color combination.

How beautiful. I love the the burpclothes

I love all of it!!! I have four girls so my I tends to be drawn to girly things..but my first grandson is on his way..any ideas?

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)