Snips & Spice Subway Art

I’ve been blog hopping quite a bit the past 2 weeks… I am completely AMAZED at the serious talent out there.  I fell in love with this Mark Twain quote years ago and my heart did a little flutter when I saw what Malory over at Snips & Spice did with it:

DSC_1509

As soon as I saw Malory’s subway art, I knew it HAD to go in my house somewhere.  I printed it out to an 8x10 size, bought a 15 dollar frame at Michaels, and voila:

DSC_1513

I think it’s EXACTLY what my hutch needed.  There are three different color schemes that you can download for free!

Thanks Malory… you rock!

4 comments:

What a fun piece! It is so great to have these messages in plain view so we remember to live a little!!! ~Val

Thanks for the shout out. It looks great! I still haven't done anything with mine yet, but I am feeling inspired by you.

Malory

Love that quote too. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for your sweet comment. Made my day!

HI! I am a new fan from belly charms! I am excited about the coffee coozie giveaway! Thanks for the chance. Visit me anytime at www.livingonloveandcents.com
www.facebook.com/livingonloveandcents

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)