Stylish Blogger Award

 

Stylish-Blogger

Many thanks to Jen over at Petite Hermine for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award!!  I recently found her blog via Blog Frog and absolute LOVE her style and her etsy shop!

So, I shall follow the rules and tell you 7 things about my self while awarding this to 15 other newly discovered blogs.  I must not forget to link everybody so you can check them out.

7 THINGS ABOUT ME:

~ I love my children more than I love life itself… I realize this sounds a little twisted, but I’m just being honest here

~ I think black nail polish is pretty and the fact that I like to wear black nail polish doesn’t mean that I’ve gone over to the dark side

~My absolute favorite candy is Laffy Taffy… seriously, if there is any in my house, I have to eat it immediately.  This includes confiscating it from Halloween candy!!

~ Love, Love, LOVE to sew and embroider…. I wish I could do it everyday and avoid other time wasters (ie paying bills, cleaning my house, taking the time to eat properly)

~ I wish my sister and I lived in the same city… heck I would settle for the same state!

~ I put on a tough act sometimes, but I’m a true romantic at heart

~ I like to say a little prayer whenever I’m making something… I pray that God will watch over the person who receives my Liberty Original and will grant them peace in their heart

10 STYLISH BLOGS:

Little Miss Momma

Carried Through Grief

Sandbox Gems

Riding the Rollercoaster

Miss Val’s Creations

Mothering Mayhem

The Mad White Woman

Speaking Thru Me

Deep Thoughts By Cynthia

Sparkles and Fairytales

Soooooo, I fully realize that I only listed 10 blogs instead of 15…  In keeping with my NYR to Make The Effort even if things are not perfect, I’m meeting my personal deadline and publishing this post!!  How do you like THOSE apples? :)

4 comments:

Thank you so much for the award!!! I have to agree about the black nail polish. It looks fantastic as an accessory when you are wearing black! ~Val

Thanks for including me and passing on the award! Guess I know what my next post is going to be! I wish I could sew. I actually took a class and have been considering asking for a sewing machine for my birthday. Just thinking about it for now. Stay tuned! Your cozy's are awesome. PS--I thought you would like that quilting idea site and figured you could make one.

Congrats on the award! And thank you so much for passing it on to me. :) Bloggy awards are the best!

Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Love your New Year's resolution to "make the effort." Sometimes I get so bogged down with thinking of everything I need to do that I don't actually do any of it. Make the effort is a wonderful motto to find motivation. I may steal it, if you don't mind. ;)

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)