Get Your Coffee ON!

I’ve been buying embroidery designs again….  I just can’t help it!!  One of my favorite sites is Urban ThreadsI Love My Coffee … definitely not your grandmother’s designs.  I LURVE their uniqueness.  When this design came out, I KNEW it would be perfect for a cozy!!  (It is backwards in the pic as I’ve been ahem… taking self portraits in the mirror again ahem…)

Here are my latest two cozies!!  You can check them out in my etsy store.  I’m offering my first ever coupon in my Liberty Original Etsy Shop exclusively for my blog readers.  Enter NEW25 at checkout and you will receive 25% off your ENTIRE purchase!!  I will even honor this coupon for custom orders. 

What are you still doing here?

PS  These cozies are linked up at the following parties:

BLOG TITLE

Link up you latest project every Wednesday on the Elle Belle Creative Your Way Wednesday link party!

9 comments:

Thank you for following Peace Love Happiness . . . I am following your blog back as well :) Looking forward to checking out the rest of your blog . . . I love creating too!

See my profile for a complete listing of my blogs :)

Have a wonderful day . . . Gina
http://labelladiva.blogspot.com
http://fabulousfrugalista.blogspot.com

What fun cozies!!!! ~Val

Those are super cute!

Thank you so much for the comment. It really made my morning!

Urban Threads rocks my embroidery world! I love the design of your coozie, it matches the style of the embroidery design really well!

YOU are queen of fabu. Not sure which I'm more impressed with... you're self photography or the rockin' cozies!! :) As always you are simply divine. Thanks for sharing your art! Smooch--

These are totally adorable. I love it. Very creative and totally cute

Thanks for linking up to Your Way Wednesday! I featured this post on my blog today www.ellebellecreative.com

I love this!! That is crazy cute!!

Thanks for linking up to Craftify It Thursday!
Jennifer

How cute! (your crafts and your little one!) I wish I was crafty. My attention span is like that of a gnat. Hubby bought me over 1 hundred dollars worth of really nice latch hook kits (which I love to do) but I can't seemed to get focused on them. Anyway, I enjoy looking at the stuff you make. I also saw you on Blog Frog. I don't do Linkys because they take up so much time, and I get in hot water with hubby already for spending too much time on the computer. God Bless,
PJ

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)