See Kate Sew Sweet Scallops Tote

Since my computer was actually behaving this evening and I was able to surf my favorite blogs a bit, I was able to find a lovely new bag!! 

 

You can see the tutorial and get the patterns for this new lovely here.   Isn’t it fabulous?!  I like that it’s layered with the scallops… something a bit different from ruffles.  Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE me some ruffles, but I’m really liking this look as well. :)

Kate is going to have a linky party for those who want to sew the tote and show it off.  I’m seriously contemplating giving it a go.  I haven’t ever participated in a sew along before (nerves tightening in my stomach).  This might just be the perfect opportunity to get my feet wet! 

If you are a fellow sewer, want to do it with me??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)