It’s Almost Wednesday

Girls BW crop Those I call “friend”

I seriously am trying to blog more my friends… I just can’t seem to find a balance between all of the many hats I wear.  If I spend more time blogging, I feel neglectful of my house and family.  If I spend all of my time with my house and family, I feel like I’m losing the “creative me.”

(Which makes me a bit grumpy, sad to say but true.  If I don’t make time to unleash my creative side I’m not very fun to be around.)

Anywho, there’s my little sob story for the evening.

NOW, for something a bit brighter;

 

I’m participating in Welcome Wednesday over at Take it From Me!!  Come join along. :)

3 comments:

It is hard to do it all. I am sure things will be much harder when Rayne is awake more... with my other 2 at daycare and the hubs at work, I'm getting lots of ME time while Rayne naps. Hope things settle down soon b/c I love it when you can post! :)

What a great blog you have here! I am now your newest follower, via the Wednesday blog hop. I hope you will follow me, too! I have a great candle giveaway going on right now! Blessings to you!

Hi! New follower from the Welcome Wednesday hop! I hope you'll stop by my blog and follow back. Thanks! :) Through the Eyes of a Tiger

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)