Pinned it, Did it, Loved it!!

Sorry for the absence as of late.  The sickness germs have officially made it through my house not once, but TWICE.  But, never fear…  I have had a shot in my hiney and some other good drugs to make me as good as new (good thing I have a good doctor).

 

So, like a good many of you I’m sure, I pin all of these fabulous ideas with aspirations of recreating them all!  I spend so much time getting inspired that I run out of steam…

BUT, my Bath and Bodyworks plug in oil scent was out and I remembered the above pin!  I followed the tutorial filling the empty container with water and essential oils.  I used about 20 drops each of orange and clove oils (that’s what I had on hand).  I plugged it in and holy crap, it smelled amazing!!  I wasn’t sure how well it would work, so I only filled it about 1/2 full.  It only lasted a week or so, but I will definitely do it again.  You can change up your scents more frequently and it is a much healthier alternative. 

I am working on my posts about Finley’s birthday party (that was, ahem, almost 2 months ago) and finishing up a super cute craft in Jack’s class tomorrow.

Stay tuned for the details!

Linking up Here

1 comments:

ooh what a great idea!! I didn't see that one on pinterest! I've been a sucker for Scentsy but I leave them on 24/7 so the smell disappears faster-- love a yummy smelling home! Glad you are feeling better as well as the rest of the fam!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)