Liberty Handbag

liberty original, liberty handbag
So, I have been a wee bit under the weather, but hopefully all that is behind me now! I am introducing my latest original... The Liberty! Clever name, eh?
This is my first design that doesn't involve mainly rectangles and squares. I have carried it for a week now and I am liking it. It does need to be a tish bigger and I am looking forward to making it in different fabrics. I used whatever I could find close to me in the sewing room for my "prototype."

I didn't get fancy this time around, but next time I will definitely add a pocket and shorten the straps a bit. The magnetic closure is definitely working for me though. Fabric suggestions for the next prototype are gladly accepted!



Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)