All in the Angle

Angles Top

of the camera that is…  After playing around with my camera a bit, I have decided that all pics should be taken from the above angle.  I mean, yeah I look like I should be in Alice in Wonderland with the big head and everything, but look how skinny my legs look!  Big head… skinny legs…. I can deal with that.

Angles Shoes

I like these cork wedges, but can’t ever seem to put them together with the right outfit.  So, I end up putting them on, walking around the house a little bit, feeling like I should have “for hire” in bright flashing lights above my head, and taking them off.  I do this at least once every couple of weeks.  Sigh…  When I see people with this type of shoe on, they always look so stinkin’ cute (except for that man wearing them in downtown Atlanta about a month ago, seriously folks).

Angles Crackle

Have you tried Crackle nail polish??  If not, you simply must.  Em and I are hopelessly addicted to it!

Hope you don’t have whiplash too horribly from all of my random jumping from topic to topic today.  I just had to get that off my mind. :) 

Linking up here today and running off to read some of the marvelous posts that have already been linked. 
pleated poppy

5 comments:

That angle works for you! I should try it. I'm always trying to trim a pound or 20 from myself in pictures. Crackle polish is the newest/latest/greatest thing and I have YET to try it. I'm such a loser. Your twinkle toes look great! Thank you so much for linking up with us!

PS. Wear those shoes LOUD and PROUD girl! They're cute!

That is a good angle and you are skinny girl-- angle or not! I have done the crackle-- a raspberry red with black crackle on top gives a sortof animal print look, or at least I thought it did... I'm just stickin with plain black though for now to keep it simple b/c I'm not a huge fan of my tootsie's. Love the shoes! I need new shoes so bad!! Heck, I need new clothes too!

I've been hearing about this crackle nail polish. I'm not a big nail polish person, but Claire is obsessed with painted fingernails and toenails. She will actually stop and stare at a stranger's feet if they are wearing open toe shoes and their toenails are painted. I think I might have to try this.

And, I agree. The angle from above is the best angle. Me and the camera are usually friends then.

Any angle that will make my legs look smaller is a winner in my book. Those shoes are great with the cropped jeans you have on, just do it, you'll be glad you did. My girls and I love crackle polish, it's a fun look and seems to stay on forever!

Thanks for linking up, it's nice to meet you!

Okay lil' lady--- I'm waiting on you!! Where are you!? I know you have a post burning to come out!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and enjoy EVERY comment I receive!! Please leave me a way to get back in touch with you so I can return the favor. :)